Trinity United Church is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario's accessibility laws.
- Our building is wheel chair accessible (including the Sunday School)
- A hearing Assistance system (headsets) is available in the Sanctuary
- Disability parking spaces are in the lot off Beech Street and one on Maple Street; the Maple Street entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- We welcome gay, lesbian and trans-gendered people
- If assistance when first coming into the building is needed our custodian's desk is located in the main hall and our office assistant is in the group of offices opposite the kitchen entrance (Beech St). Overhead signs are located in the hall for direction.
- We are fragrance free
- No smoking or vaping anywhere in or near the buildings
- Large print bulletins and hymn sheets are available
- We have no policy restricting peanuts or nuts.
Please see our complete policy in the file attached on this page.