You are able to make one-time gifts OR set up regular monthly donations (processed on the day of the month you choose) by using our online partner PayPal.
We encourage our members to consider using the PAR program to receive our offering through automatic debit. This allows the opportunity to give intentionally and faithfully to the church even when you are not able to be there in person. This helps to provide our church with a dependable flow of contributions, and allows for an easier budget process. Please contact the church office if you wish to use our PAR program.
Placing and offering envelope on the collection plate is a wonderful opportunity to embody generosity in our weekly worship. Using offering envelopes also ensures that we can identify your givings and issue a tax receipt. To request offering envelopes or for more information, please contact the church office.
- You may make a donation in memory or in honour of someone Trinity United will notify the family of your donation.
- A bequest in one’s will. A bequest may be made for a specific amount, a percentage of one’s Estate or the residue of the Estate.
- An Annuity. A United Church gift annuity provides an income for life, a charitable tax receipt and a gift to the congregation beyond one’s lifetime.
- RRSP or RRIF monies. These can be designated to a registered charity such as Centennial United Church Stayner and be eligible to be treated as a Charitable Gift upon death of the holder. Alternatively these monies are treated as income in the year of death and are taxable.
- Stocks. There is no capital gains of appreciated stocks that are contributed to a registered charity. The donor receives a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of the gift and is not required to pay any capital gains tax that may be applicable on the sale of the shares.
Please contact the church office if you would like more information on Ways to Give and Support the ongoing ministries of our church.